.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

In the Midst of the Valley

Picture courtesy of PD Photo

In the Midst of the Valley is about being in the midst of so much stuff it's hard to see the sky. Ever feel like that? What we don't realize, sometimes, is that there are incredible treasures to be found in the valley! This blog was started because I beleive that the greatest potential for spiritual growth is in the valley - not on the mountain top. These are lessons God has taught me as I go through the valley season of my life. May He use them to minister to you. Mike

Monday, July 24, 2006

5,000 Mark

I just realized this afternoon I hit the 5,000 mark on my sitemeter! I don't know if that's a big deal or not, but I'm pretty pumped.

Thank you to all of you who read and comment or email me. You have been an encouragement to me over the last year or so.

May God truly bless you.

Mike

1 Comments:

At 7/25/2006 11:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congradulations! I recently bought and watched a movie that I purchased on a whim in the checkout aisle at Wal-Mart. It was a Christian movie with Michael W. Smith. Man, did it speak volumes to me and I know it will to you also. I clearly remember your posts on the July 8 Valley blog. This movie is soooooo relevant reagrding your struggles and issues with your burdens, passions, and desires that you described. The movie is called "The Second Chance". You should get it at Wal-Mart or rent it. You will be completely surprised how the movie speaks about what you are going through. It is also a good 'visual' for you too. Praying for you, and I hope the movie encourages you as it did me, and remind you that you are still fighting for you first love, Jesus!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home