.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

In the Midst of the Valley

Picture courtesy of PD Photo

In the Midst of the Valley is about being in the midst of so much stuff it's hard to see the sky. Ever feel like that? What we don't realize, sometimes, is that there are incredible treasures to be found in the valley! This blog was started because I beleive that the greatest potential for spiritual growth is in the valley - not on the mountain top. These are lessons God has taught me as I go through the valley season of my life. May He use them to minister to you. Mike

Monday, July 10, 2006

I'm just a little tired

Ohhhhh. . .it's definitely a Monday. I was going to post something then, what's left of my brain cells went back to sleep. Ever have those days?

This morning I'm tired. I would really, REALLY like to go back home and back to bed. But the day is ahead of me and I have a lot to do and to get ready for this week.

I guess, in some small way, this is my little valley today. When I'm tired I don't think well and Mondays are my thinking, getting ready day. I really can't afford to be so tired. So I will rely on the Lord to get me through, remembering Paul's words in 2 Corinthians 12:9-10:

But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

So, in my weakness of being tired and my tail dragging I will praise the Lord for His power.

Have a great Monday! :)

Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home