.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

In the Midst of the Valley

Picture courtesy of PD Photo

In the Midst of the Valley is about being in the midst of so much stuff it's hard to see the sky. Ever feel like that? What we don't realize, sometimes, is that there are incredible treasures to be found in the valley! This blog was started because I beleive that the greatest potential for spiritual growth is in the valley - not on the mountain top. These are lessons God has taught me as I go through the valley season of my life. May He use them to minister to you. Mike

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Putting it on hold

I will be putting things on hold until, probably, the first of next week. I will be focused and involved in Karen's memorial and funeral services through the end of this week.

My hope is that you will re-visit In the Midst of the Valley to find out what lessons God is teaching me as I continue my journey through this valley. As it is my hope that you will find meaning, encouragement, and help for your own journey through the valley.

Walking with the Shepherd,
Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home