.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

In the Midst of the Valley

Picture courtesy of PD Photo

In the Midst of the Valley is about being in the midst of so much stuff it's hard to see the sky. Ever feel like that? What we don't realize, sometimes, is that there are incredible treasures to be found in the valley! This blog was started because I beleive that the greatest potential for spiritual growth is in the valley - not on the mountain top. These are lessons God has taught me as I go through the valley season of my life. May He use them to minister to you. Mike

Thursday, April 21, 2005

If it ain't one thing, it's another

My brother, Dan, who lives in North Carolina surprised me today by showing up at the local Starbucks (my third home) and having a friend invite me for coffee. It was a great suprise! We haven't been together since like 2000. Then I found out my Dad was driving in from Waxahachie (30 miles south of Dallas). Then, like this is not the coolest thing in the world, I remembered I have a leadership conference at the church tonight and Saturday.

Every feel like if another "Then" showed up you would go completely, not semi or sort of, but completely nuts? It's all good stuff, but holy cow, 'nuff already!! I think I need to take my blood pressure.

It's times like these that this blog is dedicated. THIS is the jungle. Up to my ears in good stuff, but I am only 5' 10" tall. Know what I've found out - God still there for us. So when you feel like you're "In the Jungle" step back and trust God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home