.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

In the Midst of the Valley

Picture courtesy of PD Photo

In the Midst of the Valley is about being in the midst of so much stuff it's hard to see the sky. Ever feel like that? What we don't realize, sometimes, is that there are incredible treasures to be found in the valley! This blog was started because I beleive that the greatest potential for spiritual growth is in the valley - not on the mountain top. These are lessons God has taught me as I go through the valley season of my life. May He use them to minister to you. Mike

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Why do we do this to ourselves?

it's late and I'm still in my office. I have the privelege of teaching one of our discipleship classes - Doing Church as a Team by Wayne Cordiero of New Hope church in Hawaii (I'm would love to do a road trip there, anyone interested?) I can't go home! Something in me says sit and process. Why? I don't know!! I'm still juiced from teaching and interacting with people who have a passion for ministry and serving somewhere in the church.

Oh well. I'll just sit and let it soak in. What a rush!

1 Comments:

At 4/20/2005 10:24 PM, Blogger Grant said...

Dude!!!

Is this the Mike shipp formerly of Legacy Drive??

this is Grant...drop me a line, bro. love to catch up with you!

keep blogging!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home