.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

In the Midst of the Valley

Picture courtesy of PD Photo

In the Midst of the Valley is about being in the midst of so much stuff it's hard to see the sky. Ever feel like that? What we don't realize, sometimes, is that there are incredible treasures to be found in the valley! This blog was started because I beleive that the greatest potential for spiritual growth is in the valley - not on the mountain top. These are lessons God has taught me as I go through the valley season of my life. May He use them to minister to you. Mike

Monday, June 20, 2005

Comments

My sitemeter says that my blog has had 1,000+ hits. Now I know that I haven't checked it that often. If you have something to add, ask, or say about something I have posted don't be afraid to share. Click on "Comments" link at the end of each post. If you are not a registered blogger, please leave your name so I know who I'm hearing from.

Remember, these are lessons that I have/am learning as I travel through the valley of my life at this point. You may have something to add or a question that I need to consider that will help me and other valley experiencers.

I want to hear from you.

Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home